the t-shirt

| Sunday, October 28, 2012

This is me... I took this photo 1 day after  I went back in the province....
You may ask what was the significance of this photo to me personally...
Actually, in this photo i was holding a "jag" t-shirt which was actually owned by my B.F..
This t-shirt was very mean to me because this was the t-shirt he wore before I went back in the province and when he took me to the airport.
My Boyfriend gave it to me so that even when we still away to each other we still remember each other and that distance can't stop our love and feelings to each other.

Up to now I used myself to sleep holding or hugging it... ^__^
I believed that someday we will be together... (Although everyday we have a communication thru text, chat and skype)

0 comments:

Next Prev
▲Top▲