The Magic of Calamansi Juice for beautifying

| Wednesday, January 2, 2013

                                                  For my sensitive skin


         Hi Guys! Actually, In the previous years I had this problem that always bothers me. I have this sensitive skin that i think prone to any skin impurities... For my face I tried a lot of any beauty products that will suites to my skin but only some of product suites unto my skin.. And guess what... one of the product is purely Natural... I introduced to you the Magic of pure Calamansi juice...... This Calamansi is one of the most powerful fruits that can be used as a remedy for cough and can be also used for beautification.

This technique for beautification only introduced by my friend.. So as for my curiosity I tried it also. Until now I using it all over my body and face before going to bath. 

Here's are some of the benefits base on my experience:

1. Can dry pimple- Ouch!!! this was the first word coming out into my mouth when I applied Calamansi juice all over my face since previously i have a very mild pimple problem.. Of course, it is a sort of itchy and ouchy hehehehe.... but i dont let myself rubbing it because it might lead to sting my face and get wound. After a 2 hours letting it dry unto my face i washed it with water.. And oh!!! the result was fantastic my skin gets smoother and after a few hours my tiny pimple get tinier.... I was amazed with the result and so I decided to used it every morning when Im about to take abath..

2. Exfoliator- Wow! was that amazing? You don't need to buy an expensive beauty products or to go in any beauty clinic to exfoliate your skin. Currently, I can say that using Calamansi juice is truly one of the best exfoliation product that I ever used. Since today, I still applying it all over my body i can testify that my scars are getting less visible and for now it's still getting invisible.

3.Bleaching Factor- I do believe most of the asian women wants to get a whither skin but less expensive. heheheh... I can say that I'am one of them. I tried a lot of beauty whitening products that will truly indulged with my skin type. Of course, some of the products I tried had an effect on my skin but not that on what I expected it should be. During my Elementary and High School days I have a darker skin tone.  But now? I can say that Im contented with my skin tone. It's becomes fairer that my friends back on those days always noticed me because they says I change a lot especially on my skin tone, you become fairer... they said... So this skin tone of mine especially on my face is the result of Calamansi juice... Thanks..^^

4.Dandruff Remover- Itchy!!! This Dandruff!!!... Now a days it's normal to have a dandruff but too annoying and too much embarrassment if somebody had it... I also had a bad experience on this dandruff matter.. since my skin is sensitive including my scalp I guess.. It is easily for me to have a dandruff.. The experience was so very bad... it was so very itchy that you can't help your self to rubbed it with your fingers until your scalp wounded. So for my desperate to dispatch this dandruff out into my scalp I've done a little research for the remedy of my problem and then I read an article about dandruff that stress, over fatigue, over thinking and pollution are the some of the factors that can caused dandruff. But wait!! if there's have a problem of course there's a remedy. One of the solution to this problem is by squirting some juice of the calamansi on the affected areas of the scalp. Without any hesitation I followed it... And guess what.. my dandruff's gone...

                      I took pictures when I applying calamansi juice all over my face.


I Know there's a lot more benefits of calamansi juice that was lacking on my article...
You yourself can tests on it...

Hoping you learned something new after reading this Article..

~XoXo~
mwuah!!!!



0 comments:

Next Prev
▲Top▲