Our Theme Song

| Monday, November 12, 2012

Love of my Life

by: Jim Brickman

Today, Nov. 12 is a special day to us because like a usual girlfriend and boyfriend we used to celebrate our monthsary and anniversary together.  And this period of day is our 3rd year anniversary.. Since both of us are temporarily apart from each other. He always doing things that seems soo sweet eventhough his way is through internet only...

And yesterday Nov.11 he sent me this song..... wow.... im so very touch for what he had done...
Also plus point to his caption "This song is for you... I'll sing it for you someday...
♥"

How glad I'am for my boyfriend that despite we are miles to each other he still doing what he used to do when we are together...

I truly inlove with my Boyfriend... ^__^ Love is in the Air always... 


0 comments:

Next Prev
▲Top▲