You're so..... My Nail Polish..... =)

| Saturday, January 5, 2013

ooohhh My!.... I'am truly inlove with this nail polish Color "touch of tan" aside from my favorite color "Red".
This morning my mom and I had a nail polish session. At first I was hesitant to choose this color for my nail because I'am usually more on Red nail polish and I don't know if this color will suites on my skin tone.
So as for my curiosity I decided to go in this color... (For a change I guess!!! heheheheh)
I wasn't expected that the result will turn  into this... (For my own opinion it turns great on my finger nails and it seems good to my skin tone...) 

I think this color really suites to a fairer skin tone because it lightens more the complexion base on my experience.

This would be my other favorite Nail polished color aside from "Red"

~XoXo~
Gem

0 comments:

Next Prev
▲Top▲