Minulu-an Festival in Talisay

| Friday, September 7, 2012



Just awhile ago my mom, brother and I went to our plaza to witnessed the dress rehearsal of our Minulu-an team. While watching them I came up to why should not make a research regarding to this festivity,,,,

I myself is one of the among Talisaynon that marks our calendar every September. Before having a Maskarra here in Bacolod neighboring town Talisay celebrates first it's festivity which is the Minulu-an. The highlight of this festival is on every Sept. 10 of the month. During this event every Barangays in Talisay has it's own participants participate in the street and Dance competition. Most of the props used are very creative and colorful and every steps on their dance has it's own event or story....

I will posts some pictures during the actual event on Sept. 10. For now this pictures are from internet only...



0 comments:

Next Prev
▲Top▲